This is the blog for attendees (and aficionados) of National Corndog Day -- www.corndogday.com. NCD 2005 is on March 19th this year, so time to get ready.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

National Corndog Day

So, i was awaken this morning to the Fed Ex guy at my door with two large boxes....Corndogs. It was ten times better than my usual waking up to Foldgers in my cup. Any who the plan was to go snowboarding here in Minneapolis and then returning to an all out dog party. But when my buddy suffered a spinal injury on the slopes it kind of changed our plans. After spending 6 hrs. at the hospital and being forced to watch the games on a small T.V. in the hospital we returned an cracked the box. It was like a treasure chest full of corndogs.

We popped as many dogs into the oven as we could and partied like it was 1999. I think these are the best corndogs on the market. They have the perfect ratio of meat?!? and breading. I was pleasantly impressed. Anywho, we still have an unopened box in the freezer for days to come.

Oh yeah and the spinal injury is all good, no surgury, he just needs to be in a neck brace for the next week.

CORNDOGS ROCK!!

Also, is there anyway we can thank Foster Farms for being an awesome sponsor !!

3 Comments:

Blogger acoach2 said...

I just came across your blog about dog training and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about dog training
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

11:32 PM, October 29, 2005

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: mlm business site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and mlm business related stuff.

12:02 PM, January 14, 2006

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Home business site/blog. It successfully covers Home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

4:06 PM, January 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home